Welcome Success Seekers!

PayUFX.com - Bonus Forex Broker - FXOpen IB

May 11, 2007

Success Seeker N° 1 ‘Blog Monetizing Category' Blog

Hi Again!

this is my 2nd entry today to mention something that really pleased me; I found by chance a blog called Talk on Blogs; owner of Talk on Blogs is reviewing blogs & choosing the best of them to list & rank in his blog, what surprised me & really pleased me is seeying Success Seeker in the 1st place of Blog Monetizing Category with this comment attached:
Provides real-world, step by step examples - Top Pick!

A big Thank You to Talk on Blogs owner! It's very encouraging to me to see my work appreciated; I recommend you take a look at Talk on Blogs it's worth visiting & exploring, many useful links to nice blogs like mine LoL! cheers! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this blog. You've got some really nice information here. Thanks for posting it all!

--Bear from Music-Universe.org